Registration for admission will commence from the first week of January every year. Application Forms are available at the school office. Due to the limited number of seats, registration is mandatory before admission. For registration, duly filled in application forms are to be submitted along with the documents. A fixed registration fee has to be paid at the time of Registration. The fee is non-refundable. Registration does not imply any guarantee for admission.
The regulation laid down by the Ministry of Education with regards to Admission will be strictly adhered to.
Candidates applying for admission must be on residence visa.
Admission for grades except for KG1 will be subject to passing an entry level assessment and interview.
Minimum age limit prescribed for Admission is as follows in the year of admission regardless of when they join.
KG1 - should have completed 4 years by July 31
KG2 - should have completed 5 years by July 31
Grade 1 - should have completed 6 years by July 31
- The students will have to take up an entry level assessment on their English, Maths and language skills.
- Acceptance to our school is considered upon the result of the assessment and student interview.
- Parents will be advised on the status of their application by email within 7 working days from the date of the assessment.
- If the grade level you are applying for is full, your application will be placed in the waiting list. If there is any possibility of a vacant seat, you will be informed by email within 5 working days.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Duly completed admission forms
- Passport copy of the child with valid visa page - 3 Nos
- Emirates Id copy of the child - 2 Nos
- Passport copy of father and mother with valid visa page - 2 Nos (each)
- Emirates Id copy of the father and mother - 2 Nos (each)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (English version)
- Transfer Certificate in Original, duly attested as per below:
- Stamp size photographs - 10 Nos
- Original Emirates Id of the child and the father or Mother for scanning.
- Original Progress Card/Mark sheet of the last examination attended (applicable from Grade 1 onwards).
- Vaccination Card
- Health insurance copy of the child – 1 No
1. For students coming from India and other countries
- The District Educational Officer of the Zone/District/Area from where the TC is obtained.
- Inspector of Matriculation schools (for students from Matriculation schools only)
- The concerned Consulate in UAE.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
3. For students coming from other Gulf countries
- The Ministry of Education of concerned Country
- All admissions from Grade 1 to 10 after June 15th require a studying/discontinued TC which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance.
2. For students coming from other Emirates
- The Ministry of Education of the concerned Emirate
4. For students with Special Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- By providing regular admission for students those who experience SEND have the same right as all other students and participate in a quality learning experiences alongside same aged peers.
- Severe physical disabilities and behavior difficulties considered on case-by-case
- Completed withdrawal form to be submitted at the school office.
- Parents are advised to give at least a month’s notice to the school while applying for a Transfer/Leaving Certificate.>
- Term fees will be applicable for the certificates applied in the middle of the term.